(en) Put 3 music enthusiasts from 2 countries with 4 hanghang together and you have Keona. This album was recorded for the 2009 Festival of Nations at Dollywood in Tennessee.
(fr) Entre le Royaume-Uni et la France, ce trio instrumental centré sur le Hang, vous invite à découvrir un mélange musical agréable aux sonorités nouvelles. Du Hang, au piano en passant par la flute traversière, Keona vous procure un moment de relaxation émouvant.
released March 1, 2009
• Leonie Farley (Coole): Hang, Keyboard
• Sylvain Paslier: Hang, Percussions
• David Charrier: Hang, Percussions
The PANArt hang was created in 2001 in Bern, Switzerland by Felix Rohner and Sabina Scharer. The hanghang (plural of hang) played in this album are as follows:
• 1st generation hang in F major pentatonic
• 1st generation hang in D minor harmonic
• 2nd generation hang in D aeolian
• 3rd generation Integral hang
Thanks to Paul Henshaw for additional guitar, thanks to Lucy Butler for additional violin. Recorded and mixed by Paul Henshaw (www.myspace.com/thespiralfoundation
All copyright reserved Keona 2009. For more details visit www.SylvainPaslierMusic.com